Sunday, October 31, 2010

Attention all Coordinators!

If you are one of my wonderful Region Coordinators please post your contact info on the blog so others in your region will have an easy way to contact you. I would really like to use the blog as an information command center where we can all stay in touch. Keep in mind, I may have more than one coordinator in your region, and I think that will work fine and maybe we can even divide the region if that is the case. Hope you are working in the journal and starting to get others involved, post comments and images whenever you like so we can all see what is going on around the state!

4 comments:

  1. Have you sent out the Transylvania County journal yet? If not, I'm still willing to be the guardian!
    Lizzy b

    ReplyDelete
  2. LizzB:

    I have a bunch of Region 8 books, I could send them to you and put you on point with those.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth,
    I have the Transylvania journal, and can mail it or bring it with me when I come to visit in couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to help get region 8 going. Let me know which counties ya got covered and I'll reach out to some other, see what I can dredge up.
    Eric, I can wait till ya get here. Just getting excited about our sesquicentennial stuff and thought it would reflect well in the journal! That's 150 years to most of us.

    ReplyDelete